At itl, translation management depends on language and technology working hand in hand. If technology loses the run of itself in a fully automated AI-driven workflow, text fragments can pop up randomly in translations without any context. And the user has no idea what’s going on anymore. But even the best translation is no use if it isn’t ready on time or if the costs of producing it outweigh the benefits. When combined, the technological possibilities that also go along with digitalization in language management are a fantastic opportunity to meet the needs of a global market.
Like a virtual hub, our translation project management system connects all relevant tools and users for a secure and seamless workflow that can be fully or partially automated. The system components under the hood are selected because they offer forward-looking technology, and are an integral part of [itl]-DES, the digital ecosystem from itl. With this system platform, custom connectors can be used to build an information superhighway for fully automated localization workflows. Experience has shown us that our connector solutions often provide the missing link that finally enables large system solutions to be properly leveraged for the translation workflow.
With itl, you can benefit from a reliable and secure management system that we can use to seamlessly connect your CMS with our systems to create a cohesive unit. This enhanced content supply chain accelerates your workflows and elevates the quality of your localization projects.
- Consulting services and implementation of integrated content supply chain solutions
- Customer systems and itl systems are seamlessly linked thanks to custom-fit connectors
- Fully or partially automated workflows eliminate errors resulting from manual intervention
- The flow of data between customer systems and itl systems is faster and more secure
Imagine if all you needed for managing your translation projects was a single, free platform? Now you can have exactly that – plus a compact overview with just one click, not 20. You can’t beat convenience. You can request, review, and approve or reject quotes, track the status of all your projects, and view statistics, all in one place. Of course, we know that nothing can replace personal advice for your projects or a direct line to our experts if you need answers fast or want to discuss different solutions. And so that they have plenty of time to support you, we use automated and secure data flows directly into the translation management system to help eliminate unnecessary time sinks.
With [i]-gate, our customers benefit from a tailored management platform for all their translation projects. Access can be configured individually for each member of staff based on their permissions.
- Easy, transparent project management
- Transparency for management reporting
- The latest project status at the click of a button
- Standardized tasks for everybody in the workflow
- Seamless handling of even the most complex projects
- No information is lost
- Fewer queries and oversights thanks to dialog sequences
- Free account configuration with access and editing permissions
- Free test accounts during the LSP evaluation phase
- Free use for an unlimited number of users
- Customized adaptations by our itl software developers
- Complete customized solutions for internal use as a standalone software product
Contact us today! You can request a free quote at any time.
... for streamlined integration of localization in the content supply chain of your products.
A content review platform that allows your in-country staff to review translations is a great idea. All changes are added directly to the translated file without any slow, awkward, or error-prone manual copying. But what if your colleagues don’t want to part with their much-loved PDFs and post-its because the review platform only shows text without the layout? Then you need a content review platform that displays the content in context (WYSIWYG), supports all file formats, and even shows approved technical terminology.
translate5 is the perfect platform for reviewing our translations. As well as streamlining and accelerating the review workflow, it reduces the potential for errors resulting from copying & pasting text or editing the wrong version, for example.
- Almost all file formats can be processed
- No knowledge of translation management systems required
- Elimination of the potential for errors as a result of manual handling and transfer
- All changes are imported back into the translation memory system
- Visual review: the translation is always shown in context in the layout preview
- Local language terminology is included and highlighted in every project
- Content that has already been reviewed can be locked to prevent editing
- Repeated sentences can be handled using a batch function
- Comprehensive comment function for notes and queries
- Free use of translate5 for itl customers – across your company and in all target markets
- Unlimited number of users
- Online user training in multiple languages
- User guides
- Helpdesk for any questions or problems
- Management of the entire content review workflow by experienced itl project leads
- Additional services such as:
- Final review of revisions by specialist translators
- Compilation of terminology changes based on corrections
Find out how the itl QM system can safeguard the quality of your translations.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest news on technical documentation, translation, software, and training.
The perfect home for your corporate wording in any language. That’s [i]-match. Finally, a permanent address for your corporate language. And everyone is welcome. Using a single system that can be implemented throughout the company to manage your multilingual content is a real value driver – for terms, brand names, and entire sentences too. Not only that: it also emphasizes the significant value of your corporate wording, which is hugely important for acceptance among staff members. Using [i]-match, teams can focus on optimizing and updating their content and terminology instead of wondering which of the many Excel spreadsheets on their computer is the right one. Discuss, track, delegate – all in one system: transparent, and always up to date.
[i]-match, the language management platform from itl, gives you a bird’s-eye view of your company’s language content, from terms, to sentences, to style guides. You can organize and validate your terms so that they can be written consistently and checked throughout the company.
- Consistent terminology throughout your company
- Consistent content and outstanding quality
- Single content source for technical documentation
- Elimination of unnecessary queries, complaints, and claims resulting from inconsistent terminology
- Clean database for machine translation training and other AI-driven workflows
- Consulting services, system configuration, hosting of the [i]-match language management platform
- Terminology as a service to manage your content in [i]-match
- Regular software updates
Daily business in the office usually involves two kinds of tasks. The first is creative work that requires imagination, and for us to listen and pay attention to the needs of our colleagues and customers. And then there are tedious routine jobs: unzipping email attachments, sorting hundreds of xml files or setting up translation projects for 30 languages by hand. We all only have two hands after all. But at itl we do have smart connectors, in other words software that automates everything in the blink of an eye. Leaving us plenty of time to think, create, and experiment.
We use custom connectors that are integrated between the content systems of our customers and our IT infrastructure. They automate the flow of data in both directions, accelerating the translation workflow.
- In-house itl software developers for automation technology and a lot more besides
- Automated data transfer including the required metadata
- Elimination of the potential for errors in the case of routine manual tasks
- Connectors as the foundation for partially or fully automated translation workflows
- Our itl experts can concentrate on what they do best: providing creative advice to our customers and driving your projects.
With APIs and connectors from itl Intelligent Solutions, data can be exchanged seamlessly between different systems.
The question is no longer if, but when machine translation should be used to localize business content. Not every text is suitable for machine translation. But every company has content that is. Which MT engine should be used depends on the quality you would like and how far the time required for post-processing should be reduced. In order to choose wisely between a generic machine translation engine or one that can be trained, it makes sense to run a pilot project. This is a great way to find out in practice whether the workload is reduced for specialist translators during post-editing and to what extent.
We can help you choose the right machine translation engines for your needs. Based on pilot projects and our MT-FAKTOR® calculation, we can make reliable predictions regarding the financial return you can expect with different systems.
- Personal advice for your projects from our team of localization engineers and localization specialists
- Setup of pilot projects to evaluate suitable machine translation engines
- Quality-driven assessment of the financial returns using the itl MT-FAKTOR® calculation
- Selection of the right machine translation engine based on pilot testing
- Machine translation to save you time and money during revision
- Easy and inexpensive onboarding in the world of machine translation
- Custom workflows to suit project requirements
- Available content in translation memory databases continues to be used and is supplemented with quality-controlled MT output
You can’t go wrong with a translation memory system. It really is a win-win situation. You save time and money in the conventional way by storing all translated segments in a database for reuse. Who would have thought though that these data collections, built up over many years, would one day contain buried treasure? Big Data is the name of the game. Now you can leverage your legacy data and use it as the foundation for AI and algorithm-driven machine translation. You can train your machine translation engines with your translation memory data and translate new content using these engines which is then post-edited by specialist translators. All while continuing to expand your translation memories with MT output. That’s the workflow of the future.
We can help you find the right translation memory system (TMS) for your needs and set it up for you using your existing content and terminology. We are also happy to help you maintain the system or to maintain it for you ourselves.
- Consistent language, terminology, and wording through reuse
- Fully leverage the potential for optimizing the content of your databases
- Free hosting of your translation memory databases at itl
- Cutting-edge localization engineering from our TMS experts
- Consulting services to help you choose the right TMS
- TMS hosting and maintenance for our customers
- Technical support from our in-house Localization Engineering team
- Professional deployment of production tools
- Automated cleanup of translation memories
- For lean and updated databases
- For use as training material for machine translation engines