As fans of the Internet, we love the sun, the moon, and the stars, but most of all clouds. It’s incredible what we upload to the cloud sometimes. Anything we can get our hands on, really. And for good reason. Because otherwise things would be too slow for workflows that could be simpler and faster. And the content that your customers need would be either grounded, or launched but lost in cyberspace – all because you didn’t have a flexible content management system. Digitalization of your workflows can be so incredibly simple, helpful, and refreshing in the long-term if it’s planned, programmed, and implemented by knowledgeable software developers.
There is a vast difference between applications developed specifically for operation in the cloud and server-based applications. They are like chalk and cheese. It is also important to understand that cloud native applications are not the same as applications that are simply uploaded to the cloud and run from there. You can do this, but then all the benefits for the user are lost. Only genuine cloud applications offer real flexibility. Functionally, they can be adapted very quickly to meet new requirements, they are scalable and can grow with your company, and they also offer secure operation in the event of issues with your IT infrastructure.
You may not believe it, but there is such a thing as the perfect content supply chain. When it is achieved, workflows, tasks and actions are tightly automated and integrated, reducing the time to market for your products and the cost of your content, while boosting content quality. This is possible by bringing everybody involved in creating, localizing, distributing, and managing content together as members of the content family: suppliers, partners, and customers. Clever solutions that bridge the gap between the various content systems are then all you need for the perfect content supply chain. That’s why we add smart microservices, end-to-end solutions, and services from [itl]-DES, the digital ecosystem from itl, to the mix.
We plan and structure your content supply chain using cloud native applications, cloud native infrastructure, and AI applications from our [itl]-DES ecosystem, leveraging innovation to take you to the next level of digitalization and workflow optimization. A content supply chain that’s been boosted by- ecosystem components and services guarantees a shorter time to market for your content and, of course, your products.
- Real savings when it comes to creating, localizing, distributing, and managing your content
- An agile approach to reduce the time to market for content and products
- Superior content quality and greater market visibility
- Content individualization (brand voice)
- Successful implementation of a consistent international corporate language
- Join the community and share your innovative ideas
- Guidance to help you plan and implement content supply chain solutions as well as devise a corresponding strategy
- Support with the rollout of your corporate language
- Proposal for scalable end-to-end solutions for a content supply chain with our partners
- Delivery of connectable components for the content supply chain, for example:
- Connectors for an automated flow of data
- Voice-overs using AI and the option of creating brand voices
- Transcription using AI, in other words, conversion of existing audio tracks to text and then to other languages
- AI-driven cleanup of translation memories based on freely configurable criteria
- AI-driven preparation of translation memories to train customer or domain-specific machine translation engines
- Transfer of content to a 3D trade show platform
- Various additional microservices in the pipeline
Be part of the innovation culture of itl, our partners, and our customers. With our solutions, we start where you are and support you on the journey to the next level of digitalization and workflow optimization.
We’re here if you need us – no strings attached. Arrange an appointment today!
Corporate design is an essential part of corporate identity for any company. And with good reason. In addition to colors, shapes, and fonts, corporate wording is also an integral part of CI. However, terminology has a problem. If different teams maintain terminology at all, it usually consists of separate standalone lists of allowed terms and phrases. Consistent corporate wording doesn’t stand a chance. Luckily, [i]-match can solve the problem: our language management platform stores all your approved terms, sentences, and style guides. All your staff can access the language content. From anywhere in the world. Because [i]-match is in the cloud. Meaning no extra work for your IT team. They will thank you. And you’ll thank us too.
The [i]-match language management platform is available as a cloud native application. For the first time, consistent corporate wording is possible throughout your company. The application can be seamlessly integrated into existing infrastructure and scaled to suit customer requirements.
- [i]-match is provided as a cloud native SaaS application
- Hosting of the application on secure servers
- Configuration of the database
- Maintenance of the language management platform with agile updates
- If required, adjustment of availability of functions to the user (assignment of permissions)
- Fail-safe operation thanks to scheduled downtimes
- Training of your developers so that [i]-match can be integrated in your infrastructure
- Consistent, concept-oriented, technical terminology available across your company
- Maintenance of standard concept-oriented sentences in multiple languages
- Comprehensive options for creating metadata
- Structured storage and rapid term retrieval, across your company, on the web, and worldwide
- Available right at the start of content creation, shortens the workflow
- Control of workflows for terminology and for approval of the source and target languages
- Flexible validation of documents with high-speed real-time searches or batch checks for individual pages or entire documents, even if there are millions of data records
There are many benefits – in fact there are only benefits – when applications are developed in the cloud right from the start. It’s well known that operating software in the cloud follows its own set of rules. And to make the most of them, you can make adjustments to cloud functionality, but this isn’t really recommended. That’s simply because doing so can impact the flexibility of your software, which you need to support the requirements of your business. Even if those requirements change. And ultimately, besides fail-safe operation, that’s the whole point of cloud native solutions.
Communication might be a difficult business, but communication with customers is a real minefield. The mistakes that some companies make in this respect have already been immortalized on Facebook and Twitter. The fact that digital content can spread quickly and easily doesn’t make communication with customers any easier. That’s why creating the right content is the essence of customer communication. And one of the most demanding, time-consuming tasks in your company. Because of that, the other three stages in the four-stage-plan of the content supply chain – planning, management, and distribution – must run like clockwork.
We provide you with all the resources and programs you need for your custom content supply chain. But what’s really special is that the entire solution is available as a cloud native service: scalable, flexible, and great value for money.
- Analysis of your content strategy based on target audience, channel, and content format (text, graphics, video)
- Adaptation of services and software in the content supply chain to each customer’s individual customer journey
- Development of standard workflows to push personalized content for specific audiences across all social media channels on mobile and desktop devices
- Cloud native solution for your content supply chain and central cloud storage
- Dynamic scalability (up and down)
- Pay-as-you-go billing and predictable costs
- Access to third-party tools for processing and transcoding
- Sophisticated search functions
- Cognitive services for automated watermarks, image tagging, and facial recognition
- Enhanced video quality control
- Integration of technical documentation in corporate communication
We don’t want to name names, but there is a certain former EU commissioner who springs to mind whenever we think of the potential benefits of machine translation. Hours of satire on German television would have been prevented with a little MT! To quote Willy Brandt: “If I’m selling to you, I speak your language”. We couldn’t put it better than that. That’s why it’s important for us to know whether machine translation is suitable for your projects. To make the right decision, we scrutinize your content very carefully. Specifically, there are eight key factors that we use as a Litmus test for your MT project. If the answer is “Yes”, then there are just five steps left to your custom solution.
We verify whether machine translation could be beneficial for your projects, and if so, in what form. After implementation, your solution undergoes continuous improvement.
- Support for translators and a reduced workload
- Review of potential for optimization using MT
- Development of a custom solution in just five steps
- Access to the cloud solution via an API and a dedicated web interface
- Validation of your projects for suitability for MT using various criteria such as the languages and type of content
- Selection of the right MT solution for you
- You also have the option of a custom CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool connector to support translators
You can request your free quote here:
With our newsletter, you’re always up to date.
IT infrastructures often remind us of Europe before the Euro. The globetrotters among us had to deal with a total of 19 different currencies. Fun and games indeed. In much the same way today, IT infrastructures that are poorly integrated prevent data from being easily exchanged. But modern systems don’t just simplify harmonization. The adaptability of cloud native software also protects your investments in the long term. The concept of site reliability engineering can drive automation, for example, so that your staff no longer need to spend their time on repetitive tasks. On the frontend, responsive web apps offer users maximum convenience. And all of this works across systems and across borders.
We transform your IT into a scalable, high-performance IT infrastructure with cloud native software and services. We also offer you budget certainty, with an agile contract at a fixed price.
- New opportunities for flexible business models
- Forward-looking IT architecture that protects your investments
- Modern and scalable IT systems that support growth using cloud native software and services
- Increased automation as well as continuous development, integration, and deployment reduce the workload for your staff thanks to site reliability engineering
- Absolute budget certainty with our fixed-price, agile contract
- Regular feedback loops and reviews for optimum quality control and results
- Requirements analysis and consulting services for optimum IT integration
- Modernization of legacy systems
- Transfer of manual procedures to innovative, high-performance IT-driven workflows
- Transition from email-driven communication to digital collaboration platforms
- Web application development for high-performance responsive web apps
- Full-stack developers program frontend and backend solutions as well as custom software
- Collaboration with our Azure, observability, and operations experts
- Superior quality IT services
“I don’t have enough colored pencils to explain NLP to you.” This is sarcasm, and a figure of speech that artificial intelligence, or more specifically machine learning, or even more specifically natural language processing, still has a lot of difficulty interpreting. Just like a lot of people too. However, if we leave out sarcasm, scorn, irony, rhetorical questions, or ambiguities due to missing commas – let’s eat Grandpa! –, NLP is an indispensable part of linguistic and text analysis of specialist texts. Once written and spoken language has been analyzed and classified into its component parts, it can be reprocessed and assembled to create new informative content.
We analyze your documentation to see whether AI-driven content processing is a good match for your projects to simplify workflows and improve results.
- Generation of consistent content using artificial intelligence (AI)
- Term recognition and extraction
- Classification of texts for indexing (tagging)
- Voice-overs using artificial intelligence (text-to-speech)
- Transcription using artificial intelligence (speech-to-text)
- Transcription: training of custom AI models for individual voice actors
- Voice-overs: training of custom AI models for a particular pronunciation of certain words
- Training of custom machine translation engines including Delivery via API
- Longstanding practical experience in natural language processing
- Improved time to market for your content
- Components for your content supply chain with API integration
- Delivery as a cloud native SaaS (software as a service) solution
Preparation is key. How well systems understand each other, in other words how they exchange data without human intervention, depends on whether this has been facilitated in advance. An open source approach for greater connectivity is now the in-thing in IT. Application programming interfaces or APIs can help ensure that your IT doesn’t resemble Sweden with its many islands. A digital asset management system can be connected to a website CMS, or ad-hoc documents with a document management system. Content connectors can be used to link every other type of system to create a single cohesive unit.
With APIs and connectors from itl Intelligent Solutions, data can be exchanged seamlessly between different systems meaning greater automation for your translation projects.
- REST APIs with Swagger documentation, samples, automated tests, and Postman collections
- gRPC interfaces for streaming and specific performance requirements
- Merging of multiple interfaces under one interface
- Large selection of existing connectors such as Contentserv, Contentful, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Custom Volkswagen and Skoda interface for release notes for state-of-the-art automobiles
- Seamless integration of different systems without the need for manual intervention
- High level of project automation thanks to the correct assignment of content sources with minimum administration effort
- Connection of digital asset management with website CMS systems, and ad-hoc documents with the document management system; all other systems use the itl Localization Hub translation connectors
Some content was just born to be deleted. Zombie content doesn’t fare much better, waiting mournfully for someone, somewhere to read it. And finally, you have the premium category – company content that people actually find useful. Or funny, or at least constructive. Like your content, for example. We know, it isn’t really any of our concern. But we would really like to know how your marketing content actually reaches your customers and target groups. And with “how”, we don’t just mean technology and channels but also how much time and money you invest in content management, in all the processes related to your company content. We think there might be room for improvement.
We’re happy to help you configure or migrate to a modern, cloud-based content management system. And thanks to artificial intelligence, you can deliver your content as text, graphics, and video, tailored precisely to your customers.
- Greater customer satisfaction thanks to positive communication
- Your audience is targeted with personalized company content and advertising
- Staff workload is reduced, along with medium term costs
- Rapid creation and delivery of company content
- Analysis of the requirements of your customers and development of a custom CMS concept
- Selection of appropriate CMS tools for your needs
- Configuration of a modern DevOps environment
You can request a free quote here:
The thing about relays is that no matter the distance, the structure is clearly-defined. Just how we like it in content management. None of the athletes wonder where the baton is. The anchor doesn’t run off the track when the finish line is in sight. Perhaps you’re thinking: this is like comparing apples with oranges. After all, a content supply chain is so much more complex. With so many international partners, suppliers, and customers who somehow all have something to say about your content. And because of the different content formats and management systems for all sorts of things. Yes, a content supply chain is complex. But does it really have to be more complicated than a relay? We don’t think so.
It’s a brand new day, time for some brand new content. Or chaos. That depends. On your processes. Whether you are creating content as text, graphics, or video, perfection or disaster will continue along the chain, on various channels and in multiple languages, when the source content is reprocessed. If the sentence “Please do not clean the filter” does not contain the word “not” in the source file, your customers across the globe will be sure to carefully clean that filter. Then it’s not just the filter that’s in trouble. Quality control checkpoints for reviewing content prevent your schedule from imploding as a result of late feedback loops. The alternative isn’t exactly appealing: if deadlines are all that matters for your project, consistent wording goes out the window. That’s not a solution either.
We help you configure streamlined, secure, and agile content creation workflows. By bridging the gap between systems, we ensure consistent content throughout the content journey.
- Safeguarding of your content against mistakes during content creation
- Quality control for multidimensional projects
- Compliance with schedules through elimination of feedback loops
- Long-term compliance with corporate wording for subsequent projects and reusability
- Analysis of your content creation workflows by itl content supply chain experts
- The analysis includes:
- Technical documentation planning
- Content reuse
- Content individualization
- Workflows for creating internationally consistent content
- Collaboration with suppliers
- Technology management and integration with the content supply chain
- The analysis includes:
- Design of agile and secure content management workflows
- Development of a project plan for workflow optimization
“We’ll see what we’ll see.” Franz Beckenbauer invented the role of the sweeper in the game of soccer, but in Germany today he is also very famous for this particular quote. You might not have guessed it, but we are in fact talking about digital twins. What are digital twins? They allow you to “see” if you like what we have in store for you. For example, a new or fine-tuned IT infrastructure for your content supply chain. Digital twins are an incredibly helpful, money-saving method of simulating IT infrastructures and testing them to see if they meet your requirements – before making the decision to buy. Finally, you can see in advance if you like what you see.
At itl, we’re happy to provide a preview of your infrastructures or to set up a cloud native architecture so that your content solution isn’t just integrated, but scalable too. We analyze your technology infrastructure for limitations and support you with technology upgrades to keep your content creation workflow flexible.
- Which content management system is right for you?
- How can we integrate all the content from your homepage, social media accounts, apps, and digital trade show presentations?
- Do you need multiple content management systems?
- Which digital asset management system is right for you?
- Do you need SaaS (software as a service), or would you prefer an on-premise solution?
- How can technology enable technical documentation planning and map efficient workflows?
- What happens to the existing homepage?
- Forward-looking IT infrastructure that adapts flexibly to your needs
- Simulation and modelling of solutions for a sound decision
- Seamless content supply chain with only minimum manual intervention required