- Creation of technical documentation for customers from a variety of industries, such as mechanical engineering, plant engineering, medical devices, automotive, and information technology
- Supporting technical documentation workflows
- Optimization and continued development of documentation
- Project, quality, and cost management to ensure successful project outcomes
- A degree in technical communication or an equivalent qualification
- Thorough knowledge of standard content creation tools (Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, InDesign, etc.)
- Very good German and English
- Professional and friendly when dealing with customers
- Willing to take on responsibility for projects
- Ability to work as part of a team, where necessary also when onsite with our customers for research purposes
What we offer
- Interesting and varied work
- A young, highly motivated team
- Competitive salary
Have we piqued your interest? Then why not send us your application. If you have any questions, just call.
Send us your application – by email, if you like. Tell us why you would like to work for us and why you are the right person for the job. We will of course treat your application confidentially.
Lerchenfelder Gürtel 43
We look forward to hearing from you!